Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Have No Fear

I'm back! I'm sorry I've been gone quite so long but took a little trip out of town. I have not died from the previously mentioned funk but thank you all for the concern.

Well, I am now unemployed....ummm.....I mean "self employed". I now have much more dependable home internet access so I plan on posting quite regularly. However, not going to post right now as have much business to conduct....okay, well I have to go buy school supplies....ummm...I mean "office supplies".

More later, gentle readers.

2 comments:

Foxxy One said...

Welcome home Floyd Baby. We've missed you and your rants um, I mean writings :)

Anonymous said...

welcome home, indeed, Floyd Baby. we really didn't get enough quality time in over the weekend. so glad you're back!
by the way, keep the funk to yourself.