Saturday, November 26, 2005

Sausage In Your Stuffing? Just Say No

*Am I the only who giggles upon reading "sausage in your stuffing? I hear Beavis laughing every time.

So it's the Saturday after Thanksgiving and I'm working due to my "absolutely will not work on Friday after Thanksgiving"....that'll learn 'em.

I have visited the office bathroom a grand total of 4 times due to some mild intestinal distress. FOUR TIMES! IN TWO HOURS! I'm rather proud. Since I cooked Thanksgiving dinner, I hope I haven't killed anyone.

Turkeys are supposed to bleed a little bit when you cut into them, right? Right?

Soooooo....yeah....no more sausage in my stuffing (Beavis: "huh...huh....she said "sausage").

More than you wanted to know? Perhaps. More than I felt like sharing? Not so much.

Happy Trichonosis to all!

4 comments:

kitty said...

Chicken dip poisoning strikes again.

astrocoz said...

I was puking up a storm the morning after Thanksgiving dinner and I still don't know why, but I think it was some kind of food poisoning too.

Purring said...

Omigod...the thought of turkey bleeding when you cut into it just makes me wanna yak.

Pixie LaRouge said...

And yet you might have still had a better weekend than mine LOL

Hope your intestines have settled down, at least a bit. And, um, about your turkey recipe, you might wanna re-read that "how to know when it's done" bit again...