Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Permanent Damage?

So I survived CAPTAIN NUTTY '05 but just barely. Thought I had made it through relatively unscathed until last night.

I'm sound asleep. As far as I can tell, not really dreaming. Suddenly, I'm wide awake and one word comes into my head.

Let me clarify - no images, no sounds, just one word. One word that now has me questioning my sanity because no one really just out of the blue thinks of this word without any type of context. And as far as I can remember, there was NO context.

What word you may ask?

LABIA.

That's right LABIA. I wake up in the middle of the night with a part of the female genitalia on my mind. (And no, NONE of you should google "labia" right now - trust me).

So what the hell does this mean? Who does this? What sort of damage has been done that makes me think of that word in the middle of the night? Couldn't it at least have been "van defrens" or something masculine? Like gonad? Or taint? Or nutsack? Or ballcheese?

NOOOOOOO - IT HAD TO LABIA!

Will now be upping the nightly Tylenol PM intake to 2 tablets every night.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Floyd, Don't dispair!!

LABIA is a perfectly GREAT word with many enjoyable ..... (Use thy imagination!!)

Purring said...

Dancewriter suggested I visit you in regards to my last post! Any advice? Saturday's coming.

Purring said...

sLabia. At least it wasn't Herpes. See? It could be worse.

Anonymous said...

we have SO much in common

Pixie LaRouge said...

You're right. You win. Waking up with the image of a gorgeous, muscular, tattooed, nice-assed man emblazoned across the back of my eyelids is FAR better than what you woke up to. It might not have been so bad, if there'd been context (maybe telling a gorgeous, muscular man to... well, you get the idea), but just "labia." Wow. Talk about the short end of the dream stick! (and THAT sounds dirty)

Anonymous said...

Maybe you were thinking about an exotic piercing?

Jodi
The Crooked Cervix